Sunday, December 26, 2004

Long Weekend...

Friday... Christmas's Eve... nothing much lor.. morning went J8 to watch "National Treasure" alone... hahaa... I am a guy who watched movie alone... then walk ard in J8.. change a lot liao sia... then bump into Ziwei... chat for awhile then I go off liao... then meet siang and the others at nite... go PS walk walk.. sianz sia.. all the movies is either very late or someone watched liao... then we go bugis to watch "Seed the Chunky".... not nice sia... waste my money... then go home slp.. end of friday liao.. then sat, morning wake up then slack all the way till noon.. until when I was watching TV, my dad told me today is Christmas leh.. army market got open meh??? I was shocked as I forgot that it was Christmas.. immediately changed clothes and go army market.. but then idiot sia.. took bus 70 go there, not knowing tat Nicoll Highway has been repaired.. in the end alight at Suntec and walk back to beach rd... at nite meet siang at his place as I have to pass him the coat cover... hmm, after tat went to meet rachel and her friend, which at the same time, is siang's primary sch friend.. so qiao sia.. meet at thomson for prata.. hmm, behind the scene of having prata.. siang and rachel got a plan... tieing knot for me & their friend... seriously thinking... her friend not tat bad lar... it's ok to know more friends... after prata, we send her friend home.. after tat, kanna tease all the way.. buay tahan sia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home