Saturday, December 25, 2004

Long Weekend becos of Christmas & upcoming field camps...

hmm... haven't been updating my blog since 2 wks ago... hmm.. allow me to recall what I have done... basically, nothing much also... all are concerned abt military, army... so I think I better dun talk much of I have learned cos some of the lessons are really really dry... ok.. let's talk abt last week... monday's morning wake up and had our NTU run with our Wing Commander... hmm.. monday blues still have to run abt 6km in the early morning.. after the run, do a bit of PT(physical training)... last for abt an hour.. Monday-Wednesday is all abt the same lesson... dunno can say or not leh... aiya, juz some military training.. then tuesday had SOC(standard obstacle course), I clocked 9min 31sec.. after seeing my result, I almost knocked the wall sia... I missed the OCS standard by 3 secs... tuesday's nite, we had Christmas Celebration in OCS's Dining Hall... shiok sia, our Wing won the most number of prizes.. we also took the 1st prize which is a X-Box... too bad, I never win anything... then wednesday's morning had NTU run again with Wing Commander... then we had a short PT for abt 15-30mins... if u are curious abt wat we do for PT, juz a brief introduction... we did pumping(push-up), crunches, 45degree leg raise, alternate leg thrust, swimmer stretch... the most interesting one is the 45degree leg raise, we keep our leg raise and at the same time sing songs... after tat we had SOC in the morning again... this time I clocked 8min52secs... I passed OCS standard, but I still need to pass my Wing's standard which is 8min29secs.... haiz.. want to cry sia... only if I had the obstacles a bit faster... hmm.. then send the whole day preparing for our field camp... book-out at nite... then went to makan with my platoonmates... then reached home at 1+am...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home