Monday, November 15, 2004

Singapore MotorShow 2004

Yesterday went to Suntec to see the MotorShow with my cousins... reached there ard 3.15pm... at first want to take the stunt performance tickets but the queue was too long... so we can't watch the 5pm one... have to wait for the 7pm one, and the ticket will be given out at 5pm... so we go and see the cars first... upon stepping into the exhibition hall, we are at the Subaru and Lambogini booth... both manufacturers have displayed beautiful cars... 3 lambos... so nice... so beautiful... and 1 of the lambo has it's scissor door open.. so cool sia.. over at Subaru, they got the show girls... but to me, they lose to the cars.. but got 1 can make it lar... first time tat I saw a Subaru WRC rally car... so chio... if only it was mine!!! the exhibition was at level 4 and 6... the main features of level 4 was the ferrari, lambo, subaru, mazda, mercedes(all are heritage cars), lotus and that stupid car tat can float on water... level 6 are cars tat are more expensive... Rolls Royce, Porche, honda, peugeot, toyota, nissan... and level 6 got more chio show girls... 7pm watched the stunt performance... actually I watched it b4, which is 2 yrs ago... but I have no regret to watch it again.. this yr got 1 new stunt... car dancing with the music... if only I know how to upload photos and videos... snapped a lot of photos, and recorded quite a few videos... if got time and the knowledge, I will post up here... ok, cya guys!!! got to go back camp liao... I want to be a CIVILIAN!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home