Sunday, November 21, 2004

Sad Sad Weekend!

now is 6.10am in the morning of Sunday... so early sia... no choice leh, got to wake up early to do my homework gave by my Sir... booked out on friday nite cos sat's morning got to go Sentosa for our Cohesion Day... Sat's morning also wake up very early... woke up at 5.30am.. cos I am the Cohesion Day committee member for this Cohesion Day... so have to reach there earlier to set up the place... Over there, we played captain ball, beach volley, beach soccer and a lot more games... gals wise, there wasn't many pretty girls when I reached there... but when it is abt 10+am or 11+am, a lot of pretty girls in bikini start to show up... too bad, our event is ending soon... we ended at 1+pm... over all, it was good to go there and play b4 our section field camp which is tomoro... sianz arh.. going back tekong for a tough and hard time... b4 I book-in muz go measure my weight first... then when I come back from the field camp, muz weight again to see how much Kg I lose during the field camp... haiz.. today got to book in very early... I think I book-in at 3pm or 4pm... cos got to go back early to prepare my things for the field camp... so as to prevent from being takan during the inspection... but I know all of us will be takan even though we did our job... haiz.. got to go back do my homework liao.. cya nxt weekend or nxt nxt weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home