Sunday, October 24, 2004

Back from my 3 weeks confinement...

Home-Sweet-Home!!! finally get to go home... 3 wks confinement in OCS... been thru quite a bit, but I have to say tat this is juz the beginning of wat is going to be a very tough and demanding 10 mths course... never thought tat I would be able to get into OCS... cos the competition is very strong and most of my platoon mates in BMT want to get into OCS too... when I saw my posting is OCS, I was very happy... But when I am in OCS and I know my Wing, I was very scared... this is wat all of us feel... the Fear in everyone of us... haiz, I think dun think so much lar... hmm, 3 wks in OCS, life is hectic, stress.. lots of lectures, and tonning sessions.... but all of us know tat more of these are on our way....

hmm, got to go off liao.. still got a lot of things not done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home